Spanish Video Series
Our Spanish program is a progressive 8-Level program (each level building upon the previous level) with full curriculum for each level.
About The Program
The program is designed to give teachers and parents many choices so they can customize the curriculum to fit their needs based on their own students, goals, time, and interests.
- Twice a week, the curriculum can be completed in two to three years using the supplemental products and full online program. The video program alone, without the supplemental activities, can be done in one year.
- The curriculum may be done as a full curriculum or as a supplement to other materials or another program.
- The video program works for students of all ages, from 3 - 103, since it is taught similarly to how we all acquired our first languages. Students will use different supplemental materials based on their ages and abilities. The complete curriculum is ideal for students in the third through sixth grades but we have supplements for younger students as well.
Our Online Curriculum includes eight levels, each containing:
- Video Lessons (in Spanish only)
- A Rapid Review Video Challenge for Speaking Practice
- Two Listening Comprehension Quizzes
- Two Reading Comprehension Quizzes
- A Full Culture and Geography Unit (in English)
- All interactive quizzes my be done as a class or individual students may have their own accounts with personalized scorecards and a teacher class gradebook
- Two Culture and Geography Quizzes
- Interactive Worksheets (lower elementary, upper elementary, and middle school students)
- Student Scorecards and Teacher Gradebooks
Our Supplemental Products, for each of the eight levels, include:
- Teacher Guides with detailed lesson plans and many choices of hands-on activities and games to get your students speaking Spanish; some art, writing, and reading activities as well
- Printed Student Workbooks with many different activities to practice their Spanish; also includes a full Culture and Geography Unit
- Flashcards/Cards and Card Games designed to get students speaking Spanish while having fun
- Sticker Sets used for some activities and to put around the home or class as easy vocabulary reminders
- Listo Game, a bingo style game based on Levels 1-3
- Dice Off Game, an active, hands-on board game teaching common, useful verbs and adverbs (may be done with the program or on its own)